You can now shop with Distinctive Merchandise and use our new Lay-Buy / La-Away payment option to help take a load off your pocket. We are always looking for more ways to make your shopping experience with us even better and finally we are able to make that experience possible! Our new Lay-Buy option allows you to make that big purchase without breaking the bank.
What is Lay-Buy / Lay-Away
You can now Lay-Buy your products at Distinctive Merchandise.
Lay-Buy is an affordable payment plan option which allows you to pay-off your goods via one down payment deposit of 20%, with the balance paid over 1, 2, or 3 monthly installments.
Your item(s) will be delivered to you after the final installment payment is completed. Subject to inventory availability. In the unlikely event that an item is no longer available upon final installment payment, a full refund will be issued. We will notify you when inventory is low and give you the opportunity to pay off your balance.
A small non refundable admin fee is payable to Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd.
Prices of items on Lay-Buy are Fixed to the price at the time of the Lay-Buy purchase, further discounts and promotions are not applicable regardless of sale prices at the time of the fulfillment of the order.
How it Works
Simply select any item from our store and you can then use Lay-By order option in the check out for up to 3 months.
Even though you are selecting a Lay-Buy payment method the GOOD NEWS is you won’t have to pay anything more than the exact value of the item plus the admin fee with the guaranteed promise of No Hidden Fees, No Extra Charges, NO INTEREST - WE PROMISE!
**This service is exclusively powered by PayPal so it's secure to use**
You won’t need an existing account and can pay with credit card for your purchase.
Important: To make your Lay-Buy payments easy and smooth there will be a PayPal account set up for you automatically (at no extra cost).
This way your payments are automated from your recurring profile to your PayPal account.
Closing your account: If you wish to close your PayPal account after the Lay-Buy has been paid in full, then you can do so with no hassles by logging into your account and selecting My Settings on your Profile page. Note: You can't close your PayPal account if your account is limited or if you have outstanding payments due.
Cancelling Your Lay-Buy Order
If you want to cancel your order before full payment has been made and the item is yet to be shipped then you will only be charged 20% for cancellation / restocking fee under the terms of all Lay-Buy deals admin.
It's very straight forward and simple to order so don’t hesitate and make your next purchase easier on your bank account!
Under our Lay-Buy agreement the customer is deemed to have agreed to the following terms:
• If Customer Cancels Order before full payment has been made and the item is yet to be shipped then a 20% cancellation / restocking fee plus the admin fee charged by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd. will apply. All other payments will be refunded in full to customers account.
• Lay-Buys are on a maximum of a 3 month term.
• Lay-Buys exceeding the 3 month period (without approved extension) will result in cancellation of Lay-Buy and forfeiture of deposit paid.
• All Lay-Buys require regular repayments made via PayPal automated payments.
• Prices of items on Lay-Buy are fixed to the price at the time of the Lay-Buy, discounts will not be given at the time of the order fulfillment regardless of sale prices at the time.